Source: Real Mom Kitchen
Philly Cheese Rolls
2 cans refrigerator biscuits (the small size with 10 in a can)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
8 oz block Philadelphia cream cheese, cut into 20 pieces (I used the reduced fat)
3 TBS butter
1. Preheat oven to 400*. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
2. Open biscuits and place all 20 biscuits on a plate, so that you can create an assembly line.
3. Flatten the biscuit, place 1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar mixture in center of biscuit followed by a piece of cream cheese.
4. Then bring one side over the other and seal, pinching the sides together.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet, about 2-3 inches apart. REPEAT process 19 more times.(I was able to get them all on my jelly roll pan)
6. Once they are all rolled up, sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on the tops. Cut butter into small pats, and place a pat on top of each roll. (You’ll have some leftover cinnamon sugar. Just save it for cinnamon toast)
7. Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm, or at room temperature.