Source: Real Mom Kitchen
Chili’s Chocolate Chips Paradise Pie
1 1/2 cup butter, melted
3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1 cup coconut
2 cups milk chocolate chips
hot fudge sauce
more chopped walnuts/pecans (optional, I only had enough to make the pie but more to go on top would have been fabulous)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a jelly roll pan (this is the bakers half sheet size - it’s like 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 x 1 or you could use 2 9×13 inch pans. The pie may be a little thicker and may take a little longer to cook).
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar and melted butter; beat with electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla; mix well.
3. Combine flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to the sugar mixture; mix well.
4. Stir in nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake 40+ minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Serve warm, or reheat individual servings in the microwave (10 seconds for a serving). Top with ice cream drizzled with caramel sauce and hot fudge sauce then sprinkled with chopped walnuts . Or just eat them like a brownie or bar cookie. They are also excellent that way too. Makes 24.