Source: Real Mom Kitchen
1 pound ground beef
1 small red onion, chopped
1 1/2 cup frozen corn
10 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch pieces (I use my pizza cutter to do this)
1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce (I used mild)
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Rinse frozen corn in a colander with warm water and drain.
3. Add the drained corn, taco sauce, and 1 cup cheese to meat until well mixed.
4. Mix in tortilla pieces and heat through.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serves 5-6