Source: 99 cents dreams
1/2 cup butter (slightly melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Makes approx. 3 dozen 3-inch cookies
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, omitting salt.
3. In another bowl, mix salt, egg and melted butter together.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Roll dough into balls and place on baking mat, leaving 2-inch in-between to allow for spreading.
6. Bake in preheated oven for approx. 10 minutes.