Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, room temperature
1 tsp. vanilla paste
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
1 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
1. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together. Set aside.
2. Coarsely grind the oats, peanuts and sea salt together in a food processor. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer with paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg, then vanilla paste.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture, oats mixture and chocolate chips. Do not overmix the dough.
6. Using a small ice cream scoop to portion cookie dough. Chill overnight.
7. Place cookies dough 2 inch apart onto a sheet pan lined with silicone mat.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow them to cool on the pan for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.