Source: Sweet Tooth
Blueberry Studded Cheesecake Bars
Adapted from Cookies, Brownies and Bars by Elinor Klivans
2 cups crushed graham crackers
6 T melted unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Butter and line a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter until all crumbs are moistened. Evenly distribute the crumbs all over the pan and press tightly and make an even crust layer. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Set pan on wire rack to cool.
10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 - 3/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
1 can Blueberry Pie Filling (or homemade pie filling)
1. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract beating until blended. Pour into baked crust. With the blueberries washed and drained. Scatter them evenly on top of the filling. they will sink as it bakes so no worries that they are left exposed.
2. Bake for 30-35 minutes until set. Transfer to wire rack.
3. When the cheesecake is at room temp., transfer to the fridge and refrigerate it for 4 hours or better yet overnight.
4. When ready to serve, transfer to a serving platter and topped with your favorite blueberry topping (pie filling) either store bought or homemade.