Source: Tomayto Tomaaahto
Triple Layer Bars
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (digestives work great if you're not in the US)
7 oz (about 2 cups) flaked/shredded coconut
14 oz (395 g) sweetened condensed milk
12 oz (about 2 cups) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 175 C.
2. In a rectangular oven-proof dish (about 9x13 inches - mine was smaller which made the bars taller) melt the butter in the oven.
3. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the melted butter.
4. Top with coconut, spreading evenly, then pour on the sweetened condensed milk.
5. Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
7. Spread over coconut layer and smooth with spatula or knife.
8. Cool for about 30 minutes and then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (a couple of hours).
9. Carefully de-mold and cut into whatever shapes you choose. 2-inch squares work well, but diamonds, triangles or even circles would be nice too.