Source: Today's Nest
Soccatunia - Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
2 1/2 cups cake flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons brown sugar - packed
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups confectioner’s sugar
4 tablespoons milk
A few drops of orange oil (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease and flour a bundt pan.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar. Set aside. We’ll call this dry ingredients #1.
4. In a separate bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and 3 tablespoons of dry ingredients #1.
5. Mix together well. Set aside. We’ll call this dry ingredients #2.
6. Place dry ingredients #1 in your mixer bowl and add softened butter, vanilla, eggs, milk, and sour cream.
7. Mix on medium speed until batter is smooth and silky (about 30-45 seconds).
8. Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
9. Evenly sprinkle the dry ingredients #2 over the batter in the bundt pan. Insert the butter knife in various places to give the cake a marbled effect.
10. Pour the remaining batter into the bundt pan. Place on a baking sheet in the middle of the oven.
11. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until it pass the clean toothpick test.
12. Allow cake to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
13. Invert cake onto a plate or cake stand. Remove bundt pan.
14. Allow to cool completely before applying glaze.
1. Stir together the ingredients until smooth and well blended.
2. Allow mixture to set for 3-5 minutes before drizzling over cake.
3. Drizzle on top of the cake.